The Weekender Drop sits at the top of the Weekender line. It ties together an excellent parts kit with our versatile Weekender frame and fork. The Drop is a true 10-speed with a dynamic range thanks to the 11-40t rear cassette.
SRAM’s Apex lever easily shifts through the gears and the SRAM X7 Type 2 rear derailleur provides an extremely solid feel to the drive train. Avid BB7 road disc brakes paired with our Fairdale Linear cables (by Odyssey) stop with authority. 42mm wide Continental tires roll smoothly on our sealed cartridge bearing hubs. 2-Piece cranks with an over-sized spindle have been paired to a sealed, outboard bearing bottom bracket so you can put all of your power to use. The frame and fork comes equipped with rack and fender mounts that allow for lots of set-up options. Enjoy the Weekender Drop and its fantastic range of uses.
Available in Chrome or Black/Bronze, and also as a Frame + Fork set.
Order online for PICKUP ONLY at Byke Shop location at 2500 Summer Street, #3118. No shipping to other cities or states available.
- FRAME: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 100% Chromoly. One-Piece Machined Steerer Tube
- HANDLEBAR: Fairdale shallow drop bar (S=400mm, M & L=420mm, XL=440mm)
- STEM: 3D Forged Aluminum (S & M=80mm, L & XL=100mm)
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Front
- BRAKE: Avid BB7 Road
- GRIPS: Fairdale Cork handlebar tape
- SEAT: Fairdale Logo Seat
- SEAT POST: Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: Fairdale 2pc Hollow Crank (XS & S=165mm, M=170mm, L & XL=175mm)
- CHAINRING: 42T Narrow-Wide
- BB: Sealed, oversized
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, 30mm cross-section
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers
- REAR HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers
- TIRES: Continental Town Ride, 700c x 42mm (27.5” x 1.5”on XS and S)
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CASSETTE: 11-40T 10-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex (Rear)
- R. DERAILLEUR: SRAM Type-2 X7 Long Cage, 10-Speed
- SHIFT CABLE: Fairdale with Jagwire inline adjuster