The Goodship is Fairdale’s top-of-the-line steel road bike. We set out to design a bike with race-inspired geometry that still retained Fairdale sensibilities. The bike is a mix of some tried and true technologies that have been paired up with some of the most modern manufacturing techniques and resources available.
One of the things we are most excited about is that the frame will be made using our seamless, Japanese, Drawnright tubeset. It’s a unique opportunity to have complete control over the butting, shape and size of each tube. Every Drawnright tubeset is also heat-treated to precise tolerances to further improve their strength and ride quality. The end result is a completely custom, high-quality 4130 chromoly tubeset that is specific to each size of the frame.
Paired with an Enve carbon fiber fork and a full SHIMANO ULTEGRA group, this bike is ready to ride!
Order online for PICKUP ONLY at Byke Shop location at 2500 Summer Street, #3118. No shipping to other cities or states available.
- FRAME: Fairdale Goodship, Drawnright Tubeset, 100% 4130 Chromoly
- FORK: Enve 2.0 Carbon Fiber
- HANDLEBAR: FSA Vero Compact (52, 54, 56 = 420mm, 58, 60 = 440mm)
- STEM: FSA Gossamer (52 = 90mm, 54, 56 = 100mm, 58, 60 = 110mm)
- HEADSET: FSA Impact Pro, sealed, integrated
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano Ultegra`
- BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra
- GRIPS: Cork handlebar tape
- SEAT: Fairdale
- SEAT POST: FSA Gossamer, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 31.8mm
- CRANKS: Shimano Ultegra, 52/36T (52 =170mm, 54, 56 = 172.5mm, 58, 60 = 175mm)
- BB: SRAM GXP
- RIMS: Fairdale w/welded seam, 28H Front, 32H Rear
- FRONT HUB: Fairdale, sealed bearing, 28H, w/quick release skewer
- REAR HUB: Fairdale, sealed bearing, 32H, 11-Speed, w/quick release skewer
- TIRES: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700c x 25mm
- CHAIN: KMC X-11, 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 11-28T, 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra
- R. DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- F. DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 31.8 Clamp-on
- SHIFT CABLE: Fairdale Linear Slic Kable, by Odyssey