Order online for PICKUP ONLY at Byke Shop location at 2500 Summer Street, #3118. No shipping to other cities or states available.
A fast machine for urban riding, commuting and fun. A key feature on this bike is its riding position. Low-rise mountain bike style handlebars put you into a commanding and stable riding position for zipping through busy areas. Features like wide Continental tires, a simple single-speed drivetrain and a tough steel frame mean this bike will be a joy to ride for years. Feel free to configure your Express with a wide array of aftermarket racks and fenders, thanks to the standard rack mounting points on the frame and fork.
Don’t overthink or over-complicate the bicycle, just hop on an Express and ride. Available in two sizes– Small/Medium and Medium/Large.
- FRAME: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8”
- HANDLEBAR: Fairdale Archer 3, Aluminum
- STEM: 70mm, Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Aluminum, Short Pull
- BRAKE: Aluminum, Dual Pivot, 55-75mm reach
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SADDLE: Fairdale
- SEAT POST: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: FSA Tempo 1x (S/M=170mm, M/L=175mm)
- CHAINWHEEL: 42t
- BB PARTS: FSA, Threaded English
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, Schrader valve
- FRONT HUB: 32H 3/8” axle
- REAR HUB: 32H 3/8” axle, 16t
- TIRES: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 42mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A